Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to on2u's message

That's one aspect of the story that I do agree with Biajj on. Financially speaking, none of the officers or executives have been put out in any shape or form. The BOD fees and executive compensation levels have more than reimbursed those insiders that made stock purchases. They are quit literally living on easy street. As the poster in my former bosses office use to say, " None of Us is Collectively as Dumb as All of Us."

I work for a company that generates approximately $250 million a year in revenue. We've been in business since the early 50's and public since the mid-70's. The combined salaries of our CEO and VP of Marketing are less than Mr. Goerners'. Matter of fact do to the current economic conditions, Mrs. Gloria, Mr. Johnson and the rest of the group will individually make more this year than each one of the top officers in our company. That's called sacrifice and can only be obtained by having ethical and dedicated employees who strive to better serve the company and themselves. If your always on the take that doesn't bode well for the companies future and certainly gives you no understanding of personal sacrifice.

Please login to post a reply
1Rare1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message