Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to gcduck's message

gcduck,

Fair enough.

<Another lack of seriousness I see in the dramatic change of the MMP focus to the Crossflo focus WITHOUT any explanation to the shareholders (this is an issue with a lot of things to say but this would be too long for this post)>

Actually this is an area that seems to be a thorn in everyone's butt right now so may well deserve a long winded post when you have the time.

I"m sure RG is trying to distance himself and the company from the MMP. Not from the MMP itself, but everything and everybody that has been and is connected to it. And that would include TPL, the commercialization agreement, past divys, past CEOs, warrants, etc etc.... And certainly we can understand why. There is probably little, if anything, he can do to improve PTSCs situation relative to the MMP. There is much he could do to make things worse. His hands were tied coming into this. The company previously surrendered its control to TPL. His job relative to the MMP is to take whatever $ comes in and spend it wisely. I believe that is what he was hired to do and that is how we and the BODs should be judging him, IMHO.

Opty

Please login to post a reply
optymystic
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/02/2006
Social Links