Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to emtnester's message

OK. So you've basically answered my question and dispelled the notion that the "Final Rejection" could pertain to specific claims but not the whole patent. As you say, we've been hit with the Big Stick. I'm bothered by this simply because my position through this entire process was the need for the company to remain silent about anything regarding the USPTO process. As of late, they seemed to be a little more confident. I know everyones looking for a silver lining but, I really believe the lack of licensing activity may have just justified itself. This is a lesson to those prognosticators who would speculate on matters that we clearly have no control. The courts, USPTO and licensees for that matter, are all independent parts that certainly don't dictate to one another on the issues of validity or obviousness. Each one has the right to make their own decision. Unfortunately the USPTO's decision is the most important. Until tomorrow......GLTA.

Please login to post a reply
1Rare1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message