Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I should correct my last 2 posts to be clearer. Bosch would be a Q1 of 2009 signing for sure as PTSC's Q4 of 2008 quarter ended in May. So would Hoya. So PTSC's next SEC filing SHOULD include the proceeds from 8 licenses - Direct TV through Onkyo.

Also, keep in mind that RG revealed for the first time a couple of months back that an ONGOING ROYALTY payment vs. a ONE-TIME payment has been an option offered to these licensees, and that while no one through the first 38 had taken them up on it, it seems to me that there's a REASON for him to have mentioned that. So perhaps we'll find out that some of these last 10 companies have taken Alliacense up on that option. That might serve to help the pps as it would create some predicatbility about ongoing revenues for the company. While I can't guess if any have or how those fees might be structured, CEO's don't typically bring up points like that UNLESS there is a reason to, so I think we should be considering that as an option with upcoming licenses.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message