Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to seannie's message
seannie - Excellent post. What may save us is the fact that the clock on the MMP is ticking, and TPL would want to gerner as much revenue from it as we do, which IMO would be substantial. Thus why would the continue to starve us, they are also starving themselves in the process. The number of infringing companies is finite, so I don't see TPL giving away licenses to all comers... no, make that any comers. What I do worry about is whether or not TPL is somehow enriching themselves in these licensing agreements while somehow leaving PTSC out of the picture. I worry is that they are creating business ventures with the licensees without benefit to us. The Sony debacle has left a bad taste in my mouth, and now the "settlement" with the J3 has done much the same thing. I don't know how many millions we've spent litigating, but if you apply that to the amount we may have collected in settlements it might turn out to be a net loss... THIS JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE UNLESS WE ACTUALLY LOST THE CASE, and I don't think we did. Did TPL benefit more from the settlements that PTSC? That is what I would REALLY like to know.
Please login to post a reply
moxa1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message