Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optymystic's message

Yes I read the file that I mentioned in my last post. But if you read it you will see that the examiner is telling them that they are trying to patent...under one application,,, numerous applications that are "not linked by one inventive concept"

The claims they are adding to the patent, to replace some older claims, number -7- groups in all.....one of which I beleive is RISC architecture. Since the examiner wrote them and told them that their new claims of the 7 groupings...."DID NOT...relate to a single general inventive concept"she sent them back for resubmission...giving PTSC the opportunity to re-write so they are connected in some way under one concept. they did rewrite them and it still isn't up to snuff with the examiner...so ...

The attempt to include RISC architecture under this patent is not going so well...at least as far as the examiner is concerned..

Please login to post a reply
emtnester
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links
Private Message