Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to srandl's message

Brian being our SH Rep or not doesn't concern me all that much.

What concerns me: I would like to see Brian along with Ronran, once again take part on this forum. I think their insight added to the already great posters here would serve for the greater good.

It appears to me, that Brian's recent frustation with PTSC and the BOD, could have only been caused by their(original BOD) lack of listening to his concerns. I will venture to say, that Brian's resignation as SHR could possibly be by design. (I certainly don't know but am merely speculating)

What I mean by that is, I believe Brian has trust in RG and the seemingly adroit style of leadership being displayed. The addition of Schrock only adds to that trust. I also believe the trust of RG has been recipricated to Brian, thus, leading to Brian recent negative posts of the BOD. Could Brian's opinion of the appearance of a big league coup be shaping up to be just that??? I don't rule it out. All IMO.

Regards,
PxP

Disclaimer- Who is Jack?

Please login to post a reply
PxPEnPassant
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined