Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to moxa1's message

Vintage - Please tell me why we are trending down, and why we aren't trading around $2.00 right now???

People asked me why I bought more at 4 & 5 cents in 2005 after having bought it at $3.00 and again at $ 1.50 back in 2000 or so. It could have hardly trended lower back then.

To be perfectly honest I believe in the patent.

I've had experience in dealling with companys that have railroaded patents from the smaller guy and in about every case,the little guy got taken because he didn't have enough money to pursue his legitimate claim against them. Patriot has the money to track down the infringers and the patent has constantly been upheld.

I'm still unclear as to how much this thing is really worth, but one thing for certain. It's a powerful MMP. The stocks price is reflective of court proceedings that seem to be a crap shoot, when I believe in reality, if the system is fair, Patriot has a perfect claim and the ability to follow it through to a successful conclusion. ( This also is dependant upon the USPTO, which I happen to believe shall comply with it's initial patent endorsement )

It may trend lower under the guise of uncertainty, but the fact is, the patents are legitimate.

Long & Strong

Please login to post a reply
vintageMCC
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/24/2007
Social Links