Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

but how in the world could anyone NOT BE questioning the POOR wording in this PR?

I leave the company in a strong financial and strategic position, but I havent been able to accomplish many of the things Id set out to do."

Should investors take refuge in the fact that Mr. Turley "tried" his best? If your on the verge of greatness you don't have the departing CEO riddle his resignation letter with negativity and than make it public in the PR! It doesn't matter what anyone here says there's NO positive spin on his choice of words. I can't believe PTSC would allow that quote in their PR. This may be the dumbest most ill-advised company in history. The one time they finally allow Turley to speak and it's the most idiotic statement I've ever read. What in the hell is going on with this company? If the transition was meant to be a monumental moment, as some are implying, it was the most BOTCHED transition ever. There was absolutely NO reason for this wording. Our SP will tank Monday unless there's some seriously positive news in the AM. IMO of course.

Please login to post a reply
1Rare1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message