Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to milestone's message

While I don't necessarily believe my following point to be the case, I think one can argue that some people would.

This is from the department of where there's smoke, there's often fire:

The "underlying fundamentals" can be extended fromthe financial aspects of "no debt" and "growing cash pile" to include the "abilities of the management team".  Based on what most agree is a "poorly handled PR" program, one can further extend that to management's abilities to handle and properly manage the rest of the company's issues.  For if they can't positively handle the simple issues like PR's (and I'm talking about simple things like cancelling webcasts, and issuing 10q accompanying statements - after all all those typically do is highlight what is already found in the 10q) then how can they be expected to handle more difficult and intricate business issues. 

So from that perspective, I would offer that this is how it detracts from the underlying fundamentals.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message