Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Dil....
over 16 years ago
Dil....
over 16 years ago

As I believe I have mentioned once before recently, I will again be responsible for sending the letter, if one is to be sent.  Should it be sent, I would not expect much in the way of action or responses from management, because, again, I don't think Mr. Turley has any control over our current business model (by the way, Rebecca, do you not want your question answered?).

Having said the above, the value in a new shareholder letter lies, IMO, in the determination of how many shares are supporting it.  If we have not heard from the Company by the end of this coming Friday, I will make a post over the weekend that further explains how I see the situation. 

If such a post is forthcoming, please don't expect anything "blockbuster" or "cloak and dagger", because that's not the point.  Rather, I would simply plan to outline why a shareholder letter could be beneficial in the long run, and to ask for your participation. 

As always, we shall see.  Best wishes to all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message