Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Cut all overhead spending ie office salaries etc. Widdle the board down to two or three members, I'd like to see Brian Boyajian be one of them. Open very small cubicle type office only if absolutely necessary then take all cash that we have now and all revenue going forward and invest it in GOLD and GOLD stocks, specifically juniors with large lease holdings.

Change the name of the company to Golden Patriot Holding Company, GPHC on the Nasdaq SC   and watch our little gem grow with the price of gold which will more than likely go as high as $5000 per oz within 3 to 5 years which will make the juniors that we will hold produce a couple 100 baggers which will explode the value of our stock exponentially!!

Sounds simple doesn't it? Thats because it IS!!

Just think a rising stock price all the time with GOLD and still have TPL out there making money for us for further investment going forward!! I see this as a very safe and lucrative direction that I came up with just this morning, NOT TWO FREAKING YEARS and come up with NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please login to post a reply
ptsczza
City
Paso Robles
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links