Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: JT
over 16 years ago
in response to d2006s's message

Deb, i would leave the " u " key out for good ....Besides a great post it makes for interesting reading......Keeps this old brain sharp....

I am sure that JT has a very thick skin , but as we see here no one has ice running through their veins.......

I want to mention the passion of Ron and Greeneyes.........I admire them for different reasons............Ron for sharing his knowledge and acting as a our fair and balanced judge.............GE for taking care of her sister in her time of need...........

I read both Ron and GE'S posts............IMO GE is not blind to the facts she just believes that PTSC will be successful........I am in her camp......Where we differ is that she has a will to look at this investment in a positive light.......She sees the goal line and what ever yellow flags are thrown she believe we will make it to the goal line...............Ron like myself sees IMO both sides of our story and knows that anything can happen.....

I have been reading Napoleon Hill and from what i gather the people who get what they want are in GE'S camp..........If you believe in something let the negativity just bounce off of you.........If they fail they just move on.....Negativity will limit you in your vision....

I believe that JT has that personality/positive........He will get us into the end zone....Yes my belief is faith/throw in the facts  that i like.......Ron, GE , DEB, we all agree that things are looking good.......The schedule is differrent for all of us........ 

Please login to post a reply
HUNTINGTON-L
City
HUNTINGTON LONG ISLAND NY
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/01/2005
Social Links