Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
JT
over 16 years ago
in response to ptsc4me's message

After the last shm when several people went off on JT, I was so disgsted with how those folks behaved.  No respect.  The dde jst moved to the Fire area.  He made the effort to be there, while his wife and kids were home waiting for him........he jested becase he was worried is how I took it. It was his first time in front of s as CEO and some behaved with rage.  Sad feelings for me,  to have JT see that behavior.  Sad for Dave and I to see it as well.

Some were "looking" for a chance to attack.  It was pathetic in my opinion and I soght JT ot to shake his hand so he cold look in my eyes and "know" I didn't feel that way at all.   How cold I.....he jst started.  With his backrond and the "options" he's getting, I'd give him a free reign if I trly believed he, Nick and others cold deliver the goods.  I jst hope it's in a format that most benefits we the sharelholder and especially all the longs, yo're over de. Bt, it will be well worth the wait IMO.

Trley jmped in to help as JT stood by too dmbfonded by the rdness he was observing. At least IMO ..... that's how it felt to me.  I was there to spport PTSC and give encoragement, bt it was a dark day with the Fires looming large and the sp down.

Talking with sdcraigo and bankerson at the end was a highlight. great people.

it was really nice to meet ronran, brian, octtrader and others in person.  better experience then knowing someone on the boards for sre.

thanks

no ct and paste again. no yew key yet.  sorry again.

as always, best of everthing to everybody.

Please login to post a reply
d2006s
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2007
Social Links
Private Message