Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: dys
over 16 years ago
in response to greeneyes111's message

Jim Turley is not a wall flower.......Going back to the spring SHM as S.D. CRAIG posted recently ,  our 7 or so Agora members who had Turleys ear at the time seemed quite impressed with him.............

It has always been my belief that JT was the man back in the spring when DP announced that he would be stepping down........Part of doing business is playing poker and DP would have been been shot on the spot if he said i had a replacement but i can not announce anything until June.........

Taking a course and required reading is Dale Carnegie's book " How to wins friends and influence people".................

Paramount for people is a burning desire to be GREAT./ to get others attention.........

I know many here do not like his personality..... IMO the big money will..............

So again it is all about our EGO'S.........I do agree with WOLF that we are here for the IP...............I am also here because i believe that Jim Turley has the knowledge and the burning desire to achieve greatness...............If KIRK gets the chance to met him next week that is what i would want to know......... Greatness/PTSC/ JT or just mediocrity......Larry

Please login to post a reply
HUNTINGTON-L
City
HUNTINGTON LONG ISLAND NY
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/01/2005
Social Links