Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.

Bob and/or Lynne, great to hear from you again. Waaay back on June 6th and 7th I addressed this "stuff" and affectionately referred to it as "hijinx". I did not mention that the billionaires were involved but I have a buddy (the best man in my wedding many,many moons ago) whos adult daughter works for a firm in NYC that basically "skims" stocks for a tiny profit..and they do it with beaucoup volumes and dollars...and they make a nice profit..They jump in and get out quickly. This type of "skimming" will go on with OMAG as it continues to idle at these prices until we get the positive news about the "financing" AND the "contracting" ....but I'm certain you know this. Once the stock price leaps forward, the skimming should subside ( in addition the shorts will run for cover) until the price attains some degree of equilibrium at much higher levels--then they'll be back playing their game once again.I agree all of this is legal but annoying. Regards,and please don't be strangers for this long a period. We need and always respect your input, Bill of the Board.

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links