Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Re: MEMORIAL DAY---
over 8 years ago
in response to lebnjb@ameri's message

NICK, I agree --absolutely NO apology needed. "Give em Hell Harry " did what was needed to be done. He ended WWll rather quickly. If he did not decide to use the "Nuclear option"-both literally and figuratively---we very well could have lost an additinal 100,000+ soldiers. I repeat-- ABSOLUTELY NO apology needed. I believe Trump would call Truman's response "a counter punch". I call it the abrupt end of the World War that we got dragged into by "the date that will live in infamy", Bill of the Board......... P.S. All is quiet on the OMAGINE front. We need a little--rather a lot of Chinese $ to get the financing going and for our "newest partners" to grab a couple of million shares of the underpriced OMAG stock.

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links