Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
in response to crookedneck's message

HEY CHEESEHEAD, the bloggers really beat up on Mitchell Mauer eh? The poor guy was simply using Gentile Ben Grahm's system and Vegas and others pounced all over him. Kinda reminded me of "President Elect" Trump working over his competition. I agree with Alton when he says that it appeared to be case of "lazy research". Ben's article was simply using the numbers available through the various reports filed with the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission--not the series of presidential primaries affectionately referred to as such--the Southeastern Conference )--and applying his abacus to arrive at his conclusion. I'm surprised that the snipers never nentioned the trillions (well not quite trillions) of dollars that are to be released once the necessarty contract is signed. That "small step" and resultant release of cash is what it's all about...that is until the next hurdle. As these nesessary milestones are met, no one will remember Vegas and the other non-believers, but old Mitch Mauer will be the hero of anyone following , and acting on his blog. We can then collectively say to Johnny Football--err Johnny Vegas, Serenity, Phexac and Keubiko--- all together now ... NA NA Na Na Nana------Regards, Bill of the Omag Board.

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links