Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
IN THE LONG RUN......
almost 9 years ago

OK "Guys and Dolls" (please forgive me, but I just visited Broadway this past weekend), come clean. Don't we all wish that we fattened up our OMAG portfolio's on Monday (11/9) when our stock hit $1.27/share. C'mon, "fess up"---it will do you all some good. Let us all hear from you. Consider it a cathartic exercise. Regards, Doctor Bill. ....... P.S. I know Alton----you're now fearing the "Bill" jinx will rear it ugly head. Fear not---we're in this for the long run. Then again when I harken back to my economics training, I do recall what the great British economist John Maynard Keynes said about "The Long Run". He stated that : "In the long run, we all are dead ". Let's just hope that the bulldozers are moving our sand out into the Gulf of Oman by then!

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links