Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Re: what next?
almost 9 years ago
in response to honeymooner's message

MOONER, I can't say I disagree with anything you posted. It is curious why the decision (or the decision to release the decision --if it in fact was made) to announce the accountant's handling of the UA. I can fully understand why both the Financial and Contractor's Agreements are long and tedious undertakings--yup, even considering the fact that the contractors are investors in the project. The "shorts" HAVE been laying low and I don't believe that they are at the root of the stock price demise---however, thinly traded stocks like OMAG can--and do--get whipsawed very easily even with "silly" volume.We need some good---no, make that GREAT news,followed by more great news followed by several surveyors followed by many bulldozers to get the price and the volume up to respecticle , investor grade levels. Hopefully we will begin tht sequence very ,very soon, Bill.

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links