Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Re: Whats New?
almost 9 years ago
in response to AltonG's message

Been so long since Ive posted that hardly remember my username. Have refrained until now when finally a reasonable voice, Alton, has pointed out the obvious. Numerous accounting firms stepped up and made their detemination and now for months we cant get one final opinion. Simply doesnt make sense. For crying out loud lots of the work was already done for them. In the past year numerous so-called milestones have come and gone and the stock has drifted the wrong direction with so, so little interest.

Perhaps one day this will move foreward but I guess, not really, it may be way longer than anyone could have possible omagined.

CHeerleading is fun and optimism better than pssimism but what will finally get a shovel in the ground?

Wish I knew

Please login to post a reply
honeymooner
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2014
Social Links