Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
I HAD A DREAM
about 9 years ago
Re: I HAD A DREAM
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
almost 9 years ago
in response to crookedneck's message

Hey Crookedneck. I agree that OMAG is in need of a good Investor Relations firm (in addition to Agoracom). I've spoken to the company about this several times and they're well aware of the need. I don't know when it will happen, but I'm sure it will. My guess is they'll engage an IR firm around the same time they start issuing a flood of press releases (finalizing the CCC contract, raising capital, triggering the $69 million in deferred investments, hiring a financial adviser, hospitality adviser, real estate adviser, master planner, engineering consultant, construction management consultant, etc).

I also agree that the upside in OMAG is "absolutely phenomenal", especially now that Omagine has revised its profitability estimate for the Omagine Project from $900 million in net positive cash flow to over $2.5 billion in net positive cash flow!

Please login to post a reply
Jeff72
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/07/2009
Social Links
Private Message