Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Re: Moving Averages
over 9 years ago
in response to AltonG's message

Alton, I stand corrected on the "Charley call". It's no wonder the company needed the extension. Tons of information to digest. Not overjoyed by the non signing of the UA, but all of us on this board are seasoned to the Middle East delays---and I mean SEASONED! On a lighter note just think of the fun we'll have trying to prognosticate when the next 8-K is going to be published. Will it be before Ramadan which is only two months away. (6/18). I am very interested to see how our Wall Street savy stockholders on this board can boil this information down for us. Today, prior to the release of the 10-K, the stock price slumped to $2.04 from yesterday's close of $2.25.We closed today at $2.30---up a nickel on the day----with an intra day high of $2.50! Sooo the non signing of the UA was not a drag at this point. OK you Wall Street technicians, hit us with you best analyses. Thanx in advance, Bill.

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links