Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
in response to AGORACOM's message

AGORACOM, I'm sure most of us can understand your position. Let's try this. Can you find out from the company (Omagine) if, we the stockholders, that are having our brokers hold our shares in "street name", immediately pulled our shares back and had them sent to us (which I've done many times in my investing career whenever I switched brokerage houses), would this then eliminate the loaning out of the shates to the shorts. There seems to be beaucoup (that's French) confusion around whether or not brokerage houses can "use" our shares that they hold in "street name" ,without permission or knowledge on the part of the shareholders, in this "shorting game". Just give us the word that pulling our shares back will help, and most,if not all of us, will be on the phone Monday AM with our brokers! ...Bill (taking a page from the Harrells' book).

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links