Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Re: Shares Comment
almost 10 years ago
in response to edison's message

ALthough this is out of my purview I agree with you and find it hard to believe a stock with so little float and virtually no volume is being manipulated and depressing the share price. I guess the explanantion by Ms Harrell, is plausable and well thought out but watching the activity for a decade makes it seem hard to imagine.

Id venture lots of people in after the reverse split and are happy to get out break even and some at a nice profit and simply dont want to hag around. To say this project is in it infancy is an understatement. If you factor in how the last decade has gone Im sure there are plenty of skeptics many who are on these boards daily and big supporters for years. If you think about it the volume remains somewhat light considering people are looking for the stock to go on the low side high teens and high side 30ish. If thats the case all the believers would be pinching ourselves at the chance of getting in at $2.40 range.

I still think until there is far more clarity and some timetable presented and funding transfered we are not going anywhere fast. Hope Im wrong but the stock action, in light of this momentous event, is telling us that we have a long, long, long way too go

Please login to post a reply
honeymooner
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2014
Social Links
Private Message