Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Rumors
almost 10 years ago
in response to oiler85's message

I am I to believe that those in the "cheerleading camp" who chastised anyone for outrageous conspiracy theories are clinging to this unsubstantiated quasi short scheme. Did it ever occur that maybe people want more clarity and details before they jump into a project with a history of a ten yr delay. Lots of people may be taking a profit and are short term winners. Hate to say I told you so but read my old but recent post where I guessed that we had sunken so low and the interest so broken that if the deal got done we would be lucky to get back to a price where we were when things were first rumored to be near completion. I believe that was around $4. Well despite a deal that sounds amazing and perhaps one day will convince tne skeptics that a nail will be placed in the sand, we are baasically at a level which is painful and prevents any real interest or players from coming in.

Highly doubt this is some short scheme to prevent the shorts from getting crushed. If there was quaintifaible, sustainable interest the shorts would be running for cover. Plain and simple.

Wish it werent so but them the facts Jack

Please login to post a reply
honeymooner
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2014
Social Links