Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Re: 10q
almost 12 years ago
in response to AltonG's message

ALTON;

a little story.

I was buying pima cotton from Egypt for years. No change in regime but the powers to be wanted me to go into a venture with a company in Egypt. For years everything was fine, then one day I place an order and nothing happens. I fax the company I went into a partnership with and he said he was looking into it. for almost a year many faxes back and forth no order fulfilled.

After talking to my Egyptian factory, new partner and govt officials - i got nowhere, i continued to try to make this happen and was stalled at all ends. After another 6-9 months I called it a day and informed them I am going to purchase elseware.

3 months later the new partner was selling my USA accounts direct and I was screwed.

RCA and the powers to be must have something up their sleeve or I AM VERY PARNOID FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCES.

By the way many people I know in my business circles had similar experiences.

i'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope this is all a bad dream

Please login to post a reply
qwerty1029
City
jersey city
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/31/2008