Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.

Just rambling on a Thursday afternoon...

Sometimes my stocks make me say: "Ugh!" Other times they make me say: "Yippee!"

I got into LBSR ages ago, because of Big Chunk. Remember Big Chunk? That proved to me that JB and Co can drill one hole in the ground and find what they were expecting to find. I can't remember how much drilling that hole in the middle of nowhere in Alaska cost. Anybody? $150,000? I'm sure some of you bright folks out there remember. That one core was worth millions, because it proved what was below! Sure was nice back then, to drill one hole and BANG! Nailed it! JB and Co know exactly what they are doing, in my opinion. That is why I have averaged down, down, down and have not sold a share of the millions I own.

I hope one day very soon, JB and Co will get the money. I hope one day very soon, the drill will move to the spot, where they are expecting to nail it again. I hope some day soon, we all will get to say: "Cowabunga!!!"

Which is much better than "Yippee!"

Please login to post a reply
Blue Star
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/24/2015
Social Links