Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to valuepro's message

VP you got a recomend from me first one today. I posted about the HM inre iron as from the latest LBSR reports of discovery were at 15% content in the overburden, that overburden seems to be much less of an overburden than announced about 2 1/2 years ago by LBSR. IRON is burdomsomely heavy, but not as heavy as GOLD per ton, copper is also very heavy per ton. When i goto the GYM i see IRON dumbells as resistance weights, i dont want tyo be a dumbell by overlooking a "POSSIBILITY" that the HM (?) OVERBURDEN (?)NOT,, COULD BE A fantastic presence of FE enmass as 15% is not a figure to be overlooked by even an IRON company Statesides or Canada as well. As for the Aussies, yes they have FE ore bodies that yield easy near 50% per ton and 42% could be comon for the Aussies. Advantage number one for USA/LBSR is easy frieght access, virtual proximity to mkts. Aussies ship out majority of their FE, that would not be needful from AZ. So aside from the beauty that i see in IRON, Global demand will eat it all up like an heard of cattle grazing on pastures of clover, agin cutbacks from our 2008/09 Great depression era. Lastly upsurge in IRON demand prior to WW2 was a sigh of WAR to follow. In todays economy it is a bellweather of an expected eminent event to soon occur. I say a massive grand exit of the pressent this ERA of the GREAT Depression,, which isnt so great IMO. Perhaps JB needs to sell His ideas to an IRON ORE COMPANY, screw the Major non-ferious sector, a move that could make American Steel the richest Iron Ore company in on the Planet.

Please login to post a reply
smokingreen
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links
Private Message