Legend International Holdings, Inc

The company currently holds an initial Australian JORC code compliant Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate for a partial area of Paradise South which has been completed and reports a total of 72 million tonnes @ 17% P2O5 at a minimum cut off grade of 12% P2O5.
in response to donzo37's message

I'm too stubborn and pissed off at myself to sell my shares now. I think EVENTUALLY this will pay off for us, but when that will be is anybody's guess. I hope and pray there is some sort of time frame put on these prospective buyers doing their DD and at some point this all finally comes to a conclusion.

It was always my understanding that NAD is not part of the LGDI phosphate assets, so it would be spun-off as added value to us long-suffering LGDI holders. I couldn't tell you where that stands now with what's happening in these ongoing negotiations. They may try to sell it with the rest of the phosphate property for all I know. That's why an update on NAD would be nice.

I think the insiders have all the shares they could ever want by now and that doesn't affect what's going on currently. The PR this morning is doing about what I expected to the SP, up a few cents on low volume. It's being percieved like I thought, basically a non-event.

Please login to post a reply
jalbiglog
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/09/2010
Social Links
Private Message