Intertainment Media

Connecting people with brands, Intertainment Media is a Rich Media Applications leader, focused on delivering solutions enabling clients to power enhanced branding, loyalty initiatives and consumer engagement
Dear David
almost 13 years ago

Dear David, As a shareholder of INT I must make the following comment. Surely you have better ways of spending the money I gave you ? Doing the following will not make your stock any better and I see it as a frivilous waste of my money. I really believe that you and your legal team have better things to do. See you at the AGM.

Press release from Marketwire

Intertainment Begins Process to Identify and Take Legal Action Against Anonymous Defamatory Posters

Friday, November 25, 2011

TORONTO, CANADA--(Marketwire - Nov. 25, 2011) - Intertainment Media Inc. ("Intertainment" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:INT)(OTCQX:ITMTF)(FRANKFURT:I4T) announces that the Company has engaged counsel to begin the process of identifying and taking legal action against individuals or groups who have posted defamatory remarks respecting the Company and its employees on internet bulletin board sites.

The Company routinely engages in communications that are forthright and open to discussion by all parties. It regularly provides market updates and non-confidential information to educate and inform the public at large about its activities and endeavors.

Intertainment has previously identified improper posts to the operators of the public bulletin boards on which these abusive posts were made. Removal of abusive posts and short term suspensions of as yet anonymous posters followed. The Company is now "stepping up" the process to identify the persons making improper postings and will consider legal options.

Intertainment has engaged its corporate litigation counsel in Toronto and Vancouver regarding this matter with an expectation of immediately commencing action.

Please login to post a reply
bubba9
City
edmonton
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007
Social Links