Intertainment Media

Connecting people with brands, Intertainment Media is a Rich Media Applications leader, focused on delivering solutions enabling clients to power enhanced branding, loyalty initiatives and consumer engagement
in response to Moneytospend's message

Why I support David on his action, simply look at the progression of events against SVM and how much more it costing them and shareholders who dumped their holdings. The market has basically lost the purpose it was intended for.

It's not easy or cheap to build a company like INT or even PYN today which I won't go into depth. But I do work in the Eng.field and I do know the time it takes for R&D ...then development ...approvals ...patent search...trials...get your stuff to market.

On top of all this is the cost related to every stage. It's not simply achievable by click of a button. Yes Bubba be there and tell it to David I would be present and looking forward to your presentation :)

If you make a living by flipping or shorting and then bashing a stock I don't believe IMHO its investing. Many times I have spent my personal finances to make progress on a project and I won't doubt David did the said thing but talk is cheap.

I hope David and Mark sticks to their game plan and disclose some of these elements who works 7*24 on some of these boards. ps/ we're discussing INT defamation NR. I am not saying all companies deserve the said status but David is a very hard working CEO and should be given the credit he deserve.

Sep 23, 2011
Sep 19, 2011
Silvercorp Metals Inc., a Canadian based company, ("Silvercorp" or the "Company"), following yet another false and misleading internet posting today by the fictitious and anonymous Alfred Little, p...
Sep 2, 2011
Please login to post a reply
famar
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2005