Gold Bullion Development Corp.

Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM The next "Cadillac Trend" discovery
in response to sbjc's message

Bonjour sbjc and welcome to Gold Bullion Development Corporation. Up until there last news release their land position was approx. 2 klms wide and 7 klms long, now that it is doubled to give us picture, their mineral claim block is 4 klms wide and 14 klms long. We don't know which way or shape of the new land position, but we know it will have hugh potential.

I believe they still have some cash from their last pp and will need to do another pp to fund the next drilling program. I think managements plan will be to announce the next assays soon and get the share price much higher and then do a pp. They will have financing peolple coming to them. Jordan Capital who did the first pp and has bought over 6 million shares in the market since the pp and continue to buy shares of GBB. and sold sold only 700,000 shares.

I don't believe there is any drilling going on at the present moment, however as Frank Basa states in the news release..aggresive phase 3 drilling program very soon.

In my opinion GBB would raise approx. 6- 8 million dollars and drill anywhere from 40,000 to 60,000 metres. I am not to familiar with the drilling and costs aspects of the business. I can see 3 to 4 rigs drilling on site 7 days a week to get the story out as soon as possible.

I know that Quebec has very good gold history in past and is still proving to be a world class gold producer today and with what GBB is unfolding another claim to fame..!!!

sbjc, I know you will be pleased with your investment and as a investor, if the share price does drop a bit...buy on dips. Your entry level was a smart one.

All the best to all longs.

mintaka

Please login to post a reply
mintaka
City
Southwest of Calgary - Foothills of the Rocky Mountains
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined