Gold Bullion Development Corp.

Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM The next "Cadillac Trend" discovery

Wow..a seven fold increase in land holdings from 71 hectares in 2006 to 4,893 hectares announced in today's news release. What does that tell you about the potential of GBB?

Management know they have something here for sure and based on the latest drill results, they wanted to stake everything in the area and then some. I don't imagine there is any more land available to stake for mineral claims anywhere now.

I love it when Frank says....we are going to "aggressively explore for a major bulk tonnage, open-pit deposit"

"We are in a position to fast-track the exploration process at Granada"

There is so much more to this story to unfold and the chapters keep getting beter and better.

Strong buying in the afternoon and I bet those people who were selling yesterday and today are a little miffed at themselves for selling. You have to be careful trading GBB because all of a sudden the stock could take off and you will be left behind.

I am a true believer of GBB and their management and have been since BullMarketRun recommended a buy recommendation back in December 2009 to buy @ .075. Roughly 175 percent increase in 3 short months and with "Open Blue Sky Potential" in all directions.

I purchased shares all the way up and bought more shares today after I sold some of my other holdings.

I have done very well buying the recommendations that BMR suggested and will continue to buy with confidence.

mintaka

Please login to post a reply
mintaka
City
Southwest of Calgary - Foothills of the Rocky Mountains
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/06/2010