e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

With the new year coming up it made me look back a few years and look up some numbers and remember some happenings.

In Oct./Nov. of 2012 the Nunchi patents were granted to Edig.  The stock went up some on the promise of those patents.

On Jan. 1, 2013 the stock was trading at 18 cents.

In Oct./Nov. of 2013 the Micro Signet patents were granted to Edig.

On Dec. 1, 2014 the stock was trading at 13 cents and the company was getting settlement monies from the flash patents but not yet from Nunchi.

In 2015 and a bit into 2016 some final flash settlements came in and then stopped.

In early 2016 the first Nunchi license agreement was signed and later Mivatek and Google also signed.

The stock is now trading at 5 cents with approximately the same number of shares in the float.

Does anyone have a logical explanation for the above?  Is this company in business to show a profit or for some other reason?

We have received zero monies from Micro Signet and Synap has yet to be approved.  

I have 50% of the most amount of shares that I have ever had and am going to see this thing through no matter the outcome.  I would like the company to do well.  I would like to see all the faithful on this board recoup some of their investment, all of it, or obviously make a profit.  I consider myself a realist, not a pumper or a basher.  I take in information, assess it and come to a conclusion that seems logical based on the information available. Granted, we have so little information there is the possibillity that things are better than they seem on the surface.  Lastly, for those that did not notice, the new site has an ignore button.  Whoever does not like to hear my point of view, please feel free to put me on ignore. 

Please login to post a reply
Hit A Homer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/01/2011
Social Links
Private Message