e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to vic's message

I'll say this, living in the immediate area and getting into this stock in Mar, 2000 I attended most every shm, and visited often at the Poway office , then both Rancho Bernardo offices more times that I can count. I either made an appointment to see Robert or Fred, or just dropped in, most often getting a few minutes with either, but no longer live close, so the phone is my best source.

Sunpoop has done same, probably more than me!

Both of us got to know them more than just our mgmt, but one gets to know the person, things about family, hobbies, other non business things, so it creates a level of respectful friendship, so their ears are a bit more open imo.

Every now and then, when a question is raised, or a suggestion is made, at a later date something is done or said, acknowledging taking action on shareholder comments. It's either presented at a shm, or in a filing...PR.

As for the Sept 3, virtual shm item planning on hiring a sales person, they did not do so , it's not like Fred imo to put in a pr..."I changed my mind, not going there" he just says nothing. To say it's tabled, or even canceled, only draws complaints, so he says nothing.

If I said adding two BOD members accomplished far above hiring a salaried peddler to go sell our IP, what is your comment? What was the smarter thing to do, and costs a pittance by comparison.

Does Fred keep too much up his sleeves...for me that's a yes.

As for hiding behind NDA's, who says he is....us. To me it's the two parties lawfirms. They call those shots, not Fred . ..that's not an opinion either, it is discussed at shm's.

Anyway, I might wait til after the weekend to call him, have not decided?

Our discussions always stick to what has been made public, then I throw some thoughts out there, he listens, but cannot comment for obvious reasons.

I'm sick of waiting too, but no way in heck am I selling and going away.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message