e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to letgojoe1's message

Venting was expected after reading the Q and PR, some vent within the confines of the TOS here, others do not. Yours is certainly well thought out.

Looking back at the Pacer reports, company names, IPR's being canceled, settlements per Pacers with NDA's, once again leaving us in the dark with no PR's, we as a group did what we always do....get ahead of ourselves with expectations in posts, then with the private communications off the board, we further speculate big things to be in this report.

Then of course, 2 key guys join up, 1 decides to leave, we further dance in the streets .

IMO, we are a victim of timing.

There are about 57,000,000 shares of the A/S that can be used in whatever form, to squeak us by if need be. I assume the company can also raise funds another way, but we don't know if either is needed? Maybe cash in coming in in Fiscal Q3, we won't know for 3 more months, unless something is said to have had to raise operational funds.

Strategic Plan....very familiar with that, having been in mgmt with mega size world wide corps, we had to write them yearly, implement them, follow up with the team monthly , on and on, to satisfy the been counters we reported to.

EDIG has 3 employees, 1 is the CEO, 5 BOD members, 1 is the CEO, and 1 outsourced consultant. I'd like to see something like they presented at the 2011 shm. 5 action items to be carried out in the next 12 months. What came of it....for 18 months we complained on the board asking for updates, emailed and called Fred asking if he did them yet . ..lmao!

So now what do we do Joe....the pps stayed flat, nobody is throwing in the towel?

I enjoyed your post...

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links