e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: Nunally
about 8 years ago
in response to Iamfrendly's message

That is a very interesting site! Thanks for sharing.

I would like to let the group here know that I am amazed at the learning experience ride that most of us have been on for many years! ( for me since 1999 )

when I started tracking Edig back then it was mainly because I thought that edig was going to have the topline mp-3 player!!!

How times have changed & so has Edigital!!!

Just trying to understand some of the tech ( Doni / Emit & others ) has been eye opening to say the least

But also what about all of the legal ( sman / letgo & others )

I realize now more than ever that a small company is in for a world of hurt as it tries to grow & get it's product ( s ) excepted in the mainstream .

I am impressed with Edig's vision of the future ( not from the present veiw ) but from when I started to watch this tiny company!

I don't believe that the ( IOT ) was on any of our collective radar back at the beginning.?

Slowly Edig has & is evolving & we need to also

With some of the events that are going on right now , we are starting to get a small and somewhat cloudy photo of the near future !

First and foremost, the new bod member

Edig very low on $ / no new suits / company looks wobbly / ???? why would a top guy from another co. want to get on this BOD?

Second / the filing of new infringement suits / shows that Edig has enough $ to move forwards / ( up to the filing I was very worried about the lack of $ ? where did the prosperity come from? ( Google ? )

Third / Edig stepping out of the box & getting into water conservation tech !

Where did this come from???? And more importantly ( WHY )

My question isn't so much Why but who is helping guide Edigitals path / paths?

As with many others on this board, I wish that Edig would really start to share Edigital's vision with us!

It's only been 17 years for me

imho vic

Please login to post a reply
vic
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013