e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Patent 522
about 8 years ago
Re: Patent 522
about 8 years ago
about 8 years ago
about 8 years ago
in response to vic's message

Vic....if you really want to dig into it, I suggest a PDF editor software package rather than the typical PDF reader....I use Scansoft.

With it you can open up a PDF file (patent) and start reading the specifications. As you read you can do many things... e.g highlight text, lines, crop ....etc.

The real power of an editor is in linking specifications to the figures and other references. In other words, if you are reading a descriptive paragraph that points you to a reference figure...etc you can create a link between the two, where you can move back and fourth between the two until you understand the significance of what you are reading. I can even link to details in other docs

I've gotten to be a real wiz at it over the years...

Once you begin to understand things you reach for so much more. All of my patent docs and much of my PACER docs are all broken down by a PDF editor for quick reference.

It becomes second nature after a while.

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004