e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DISCHINO's message

I, too, got the message (PR) late. Better late than never.

My 0.02.

Frank's CAPS, much easier to read. I also have a problem with a mouse that clicks twice when I only want once. The mouse? or these aging digits? Note, the report button is within a mm (millimeter) of the next message button. It comes up often while I am trying to read through things.

Water monitoring. At least 5 years back the landlord of my Parents pad (3rd floor condo) installed moisture sensing shut off devices for the washer and the toilet. Shut off the "outlet" if water detected on the floor near to the fixture. Worked fine except for the steam in the tub/shower would shut off the toilet. High pitched alarm and then my early 90's Father btiching to get the water going again. Drying off the sensor was needed.

If a flow regulating shut off to the homes "main" is to assist, they will need to take into consideration the Hot Water Heater. If the occupants aren't going to be home soon enough the Water Heater could potentially cook itself. I hate replacing water heaters. Though the Rinnai style "on demand" units probably wouldn't be a problem.

As for "news?" Forgive me for saying it, but it is the truth, this latest blurb does help keep the lights on. As pointed out by someone else, forgive me for not listing at this moment, others getting to buy their groceries.

Let's hope it is going to be the start of some "waves" that Robert used to talk about.

Long and strong. Good luck to all longs and everyone invested!

T

Please login to post a reply
tuttava
City
Woodburn OR and Ridgefield WA
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/31/2005