e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

Philosophy, Mission Statement and Story:

Thanks for the 3 postings. They all are important and worth expressing. They are all on going efforts of technology's progress with EDIG in the thick of it.

I just found it odd, and though it is prehaps it is implied, no where did I read or see the one crucial statement and declaration of "making money for investors". I should rephrase "
making money for investors" to the words "gobs and gobs of billions of dollars" as EDIG partners and builds relationships with others who are building out the new technologies of the future. Over twenty years EDIG has been feeding everyone in the neighborhood while scounging for groceries and occasionally going out to Mac Donalds for a happy meal.

Sales for big money, licenses with royalties, friendships with strong players, these need to be included in the P.M.S.

I believe the money will come, but let's hope management says it, writes it and declares it in their Mission Statement!!! And then that management manifests it into real profits and cash!

Please login to post a reply
bankerson
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2005
Social Links
Private Message