e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Wondering?
about 8 years ago
Re: Wondering? EMIT
about 8 years ago
Re: Wondering?
about 8 years ago
about 8 years ago
about 8 years ago
about 8 years ago
about 8 years ago
about 8 years ago
about 8 years ago
in response to DISCHINO's message

DIS, it's like we are twins thinking the same exact thought !! Yikes

i believe that after all else is talked about , it really always comes down to one or two things!

what does common sense say to you?

does it make sense that edig only went after (?) 5 companies AND don't forget that google / nest / dropcam are not low hanging fruit ( as in DM days )

does it make sense that after the suits were well on the way that other litigation wasn't started as in earier times ( even with Handel? )

I have wondered about the Nest suit from the time that it was started and really believe as always that ( Handel / Edig ) are still way ahead of the curve & knew where to find a crack i n the dam!

Does it make sense for a company that is low on funding to continue to file continuations to the main Nunchi patent? Knowing that the cost could shorten the companies time?

Does it make sense to hire I P Meterics to conduct ( 2 ) different agenda's

1) basically get the word out through contacting ( 50 to 100 ) companies which we know nothing of as far as results go

2) Give Nunchi a real world ( Value ) which we also don't know anything about

Back when this was going on, I assumed that it was all about licensing, but for a while I have given thought to the idea that it might have been about giving a value to the company just for an upcoming time as we see now! ?

we shall see : )

imo vic

Please login to post a reply
vic
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013