e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sunpoop's message

Fred didn't see you??? You say you were sure he was there. Are you sure? And if he was there then I offer this thought. He is not going to see anyone right now. No special insight or slip of the tongue on this big moment with a big player. UNLESS .... or ALSO he is so f@#$%n busy that he has no time for chit chat. I think it is a good sign that he has no time for you! Nothing personal, but my observation over my short number of years is that friends and business associates had less time to party and just hang out when they were excelling at their jobs and moving up in the world. I hope that is why Fred couldn't talk with you. May be if you had been able to have a conversation with him you could have shared a few insights with us here on Agoracom. And that is exactly why Fred didn't respond to you! Tight lips don't sink ships..... AMEN

Next step, if you want, is to try to visit Tony.... I'll bet if you or any of us try to speak with him it will be the same thing.

Please login to post a reply
bankerson
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2005
Social Links
Private Message