e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sunpoop's message

"(I WAS THERE ON THURSDAY AND SAT IN THE LOBBY FOR 2 HOURS, RINGING THE DOORBELL EVERY NOW AND THEN WITH NO RESPONSE) FOR THE FIRST TIME I BECAME VERY DIS-SPIRITED. I HAD A FEELING FRED KNEW I WAS THERE. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN UPFRONT WITH ME, NOW????????"

SP...Perhaps you noted my pointing out how reserved e.Digital was in filing motions to dismiss....yet Google files an exhibit to its IPR list that hints of the opposite sentiment?

I've got a feeling that e.Digital is going to really shake the tree with complete silence....your message seems to complete my thoughts.

e.Digital is haunted by its investors...however, that's what happens when companies like INTEL and others do what they do that haunts e.Digital investors.

Intels actions have been my main concern through this amazing mess. From the get go, Intel set the initial tone for e.Digital...and here we are.

Do we get new board members ?

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004