e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: The B/A
about 8 years ago
in response to skreal's message

Look every other time we dismissed with prejudice we settled and licensed our tech. I don't see any difference here. This is standard nuisance level settlement procedure. Is there any other reasonable explanation for dismissal?

IMHO Skreal, hopefully these won't be a repeat of standard nuisance level settlement procedure. The "Flash Patent Portfolio" was a different animal in my "Opinion". It appeared to loose it's value after a Dispositive Claims Construction Ruleing in the Federal District Court regarding "RAM". The USPTO Review and Appeals further ate at the values of the "Patents". The time that remained on the life of the Patents all became factors in "Settelments" in my opinion (FWIW). The "Nunchi Portfolio" has been challenged Early as opposed to later in the life of the Patents. It appears "Settelments" if any are being structured totally different to include "Royalties". Today we wait for additional clarification through the Court and/or the Company to have a better best guess on value of the portfolio.
Please login to post a reply
Rsixshter
City
oak Hills, ca.
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/30/2013
Social Links