e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to UteSam's message

Thanks for the response!

I understand the concern that you have brought up about the dilution of stock price & that would be true.

( upfront, i want to say that i also desire several other licenses which would make edig life easier. ) also, the possible partenering has at least ( 2 ) effects. 1st, dilution

2nd, possibly moving edig from the low rent space to the penthouse before a firesale / auction.

But over the years of watching & guessing what edig is up to as far as manuvering through the maze, one thing continues to jump out as an undeniable fact.

The quarterly reports and yearend stat's...

I remember back when most here were very interested in trying to figure out what edig would & or could charge for a royalty bearing license.!?

And most i believe agreed that on a per use / unit ( or whatever ) basis the charge could have been ? 1 to 3 % or less .

If that is anywhere close to what is correct\, then all one would have to consider is the amount of use ( Myfox ) had after looking at it's overall yearend gross sales.? Remembering that not all of the gross sales would have anything to do with Edig ( IP ).

I am afraid that it will take many Myfox licenses to get to the minimum quarterly exspense of around $150 K.

As, Emit and others have voiced over a period of time, we are really in the dark as far as knowing most anything about what edig is over the last several years.

The only money that edig has coming in at this point is from that ( 1 ) license and from any interest from the money in edig's bank account.

Time is ticking faster and faster in Edig land.

aimho vic

Please login to post a reply
vic
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013
Social Links