e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to letgojoe1's message

You are a very valuable contributor to this board and this should in no way be considered a slight, but I have a question. And I understand that you began this post with "In my humble opinion". There are 293,000,000+- shares outstanding so let's do the math. $2 per share would be a $586 million dollar market cap, $4 per share would be a $1.17 billion market cap I do not need to go any farther. You state that "EDIG will certainly be worth more than a couple of dollars a share. A LOT MORE." As we sit today the market cap is a bit below $15 million. $586 million is 39 times our current market cap and $1.17 billion is 78 times the current market cap. I certainly h_ _ e you are right, but do you have a back of the napkin summary of how we could get there or possibly beyond? And since you feel so strong about it do you have some sort of time frame in mind? These numbers just seem stratospheric to me.

Please login to post a reply
Hit A Homer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/01/2011
Social Links
Private Message