e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

Had trouble logging on to the vSM so missed the first part. Just listened to the playback--here are some comments.

Nunally re Micro Signet--substantially exact quotes: "we are the real only solution of the problem--no solid solution but for Micro Signet--the tech has real legs to it--we will be a welcomed member of the security community."

Facts: Edig has owned this patent for two years as of this coming October

To date there have been no announced partnerships or license agreements

To date there have been no announced suits alleging infringement

Cyber security is one of the most important and discussed topics in the country

So, we have the lone solution to a very important problem, yet we do not believe that anyone has stolen it nor do we have any partners that have stepped up to capitalize on this incredible opportunity. So someone please tell me what I am missing. If any substantial part of this is true, then why are we not already a welcomed member of the security community? All of this in an industry which evolves and changes minute by minute and hour by hour. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Please login to post a reply
Hit A Homer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/01/2011
Social Links
Private Message