e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to vic's message

Please take a look at this paragragh from the eariler post.

Doesn't this sound alot like the basis of what we all have been hanging around for? Now that Flash - R is really in the rearveiw?

To capture this value, however, businesses need to overcome three significant obstacles: They need to push technology vendors to provide connected, interoperable components and systems, with analytics; they must address security and privacy concerns; and most importantly, they must make organizational changes to maximize the operating and strategic benefits that IoT data can provide. Here’s a look at these obstacles in detail.

On Edig's website, they describe Nunchi this way! And it was formulated quite awhile back. Long before these recent articles.

Whether Edig wins or loses, I will give them a thumb's up for trying & being way ahead of the curve!

I also have major concerns about how this company functions.

The need for basic information is great after so many years. ( I remember Putman commenting that Flash - R was worth in the 100's of millions....)

I bring myself back to reality when I measure the actual ( $ ) SIZE THAT THIS COMPANY REALLY IS. My son runs a branch of a regional franchise that has 400 + locations / his is a smaller locaction & does annual sales in the 2.7 million gross per year ( with a 17% net ) Edig grossed , what 2.5 give or take?

I believe that Edig has been sooooo shell shocked over the long term that they are like the ostrich with it's collective ( BOD ) heads in the sand!

There is a common sense compromise solution , I believe, that could solve some of the irritation that is going on with this company. And that would be to give a more detailed general set of qtly. comments on some of the resent happenings.?

Such as :

Blue Sands / ? all done / did good / will use in the future

IP Metrics / same

Prototypes ? / were mentioned but long ago / update / ASM this year ( yes )

One of my personal biggest right now is: Nunchi / mentioned that it is foundational (?) as was Flash - R / I see where Flash -R's foundational tag ended up / just how foundational is ( Nunchi ) really

A little more substance would really help many of us stay in the game.

With a little more detail, the paragragh up top would mean alot more to most all here!

I haven't sold any & see a possible run in E.digitals future with some help!

AIMHO

Vic Mahalo

Please login to post a reply
vic
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013