e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Wheels107's message

There was a max of 60 at the 9-1-13 meeting. Only us select few heard it from the horses mouth. Then 4 or 5 reported what they heard, 2 took good notes for their reporting, then many complained about everything since.

Last count that I recall is 2,680 share holders of record in street name with a broker and 20,000 holding certificates.

All these people will have the opportunity assuming they care enough to register, log in and everyone hear the same thing for themselves...no more reporting, no more interpretation of what one thinks they heard, front row seats for all.

And of course I'd think it will be available for a listen at a later time for 30 days? Did you see that sman? Is that mentioned?

Which is better? Live for 60 or so or taped for all? Excuse me, no tape involved, digital recording....

Wheels...what say you from the windy city?

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message